Preparation Time: 1 Hour
Serving Size: 16 Servings
- • 3 cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- • 8 ounces Neufchâtel Cheese (light cream cheese), softened
- • 8 ounces Chive & Onion Flavored Cream Cheese
- • 1/2 cup BiPro, unflavored, Whey Protein Isolate
- • 1 Tbsp Black Pepper
- • 3 Tbsp Poppy Seeds
- • Black Olives, sliced
- • Peppercorns
- • Blue Tortilla Chips
- 1. Combine cheddar cheese, cream cheeses and BiPro until well blended. Refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- 2. Shape into 16 balls (1½-2 inches).
- 3. Blend pepper and poppy seeds. Roll balls in seed mixture to cover.
- 4. Press 2 olive slices into balls for eyes and a peppercorn into the center of each olive slice. Insert a chip on either side for wings.
- 5. Serve with additional chips or crackers as desired.
Note: Poppy seed/pepper ratio can be changed depending on personal preferences. Also try other savory flavors of cream cheese.
1-1/2 Lean Meat, 1-1/2 Fat
Nutrient Content Claims
- Excellent Source of Protein
- Excellent Source of Calcium
- Good Source of Vitamin A